I am a thorough, efficient, and skilled IT Professional with 15+ years' experience ranging from Software Development to Executive Level Management.
to July 2010
- Managed staff development of the Fiber Locate Protection System (FLPS), a JAVA Oracle web based system used to locate fiber buried near scheduled dig sites.
- Managed staff development of the Global Notifications Services (GNS), a JAVA Oracle web based system used to provide wireless services to other IT applications that communicate with external devices.
- Managed staff development of the Outage and Situational Information System (OASIS), a JAVA Oracle web based system used to provide timely and accurate communications to VZB executive management and personnel who are involved in the restoration process or are impacted by a network emergency or catastrophic outage.
- Accountable for developing the Network Surveillance Systems (NSS) organization 'Business Case' used to secure yearly funding for IT Business Unit projects.
- Responsible for employee selection, career development, yearly reviews and determining compensation.
- Provided input and development of test & implementation plans; monitored and evaluated business solutions for accuracy and managed the development of implementation plans to ensure successful project delivery.
- Obtained operational business needs and developed high-level concept definition by eliciting, collecting, defining, and analyzing requirements.
- Successfully implemented the above three application, managed production support on-call issues, and determined next release features.
- Traveled throughout the US, Europe and Asia, to support the international training and implementation of this and other IT Systems.
Verizon Enterprise Solutions is one of three operating units of Verizon Communications. It was created in 2006 when Verizon Communications closed on its merger with MCI, Inc..