I am a thorough, efficient, and skilled IT Professional with 15+ years' experience ranging from Software Development to Executive Level Management.
to September 2006
- Responsible for managing the operation of the NOC, including scheduling to meet staffing requirements.
- Maintained call volume history, hiring, managing, coaching and evaluating personnel, partnering with peer management to ensure resolution of service issues, and direct the evolution of processes and procedures related to the day to day NOC operations.
- Developed, refined, and documented NOC policies, processes, procedures, and associated systems requirements and drove their implementation and use.
- Ensured adequate coverage for the 24/7/365 environment so that the network infrastructure ran effectively at all times which included continuous monitoring of all services, and ensuring that every reasonable effort is made to restore service as quickly as possible in the event of an outage.
- Inspired technical staff to monitor and resolve customer issues and accomplish objectives by being a role model to impress upon staff to be self-motivated with the ambition to problem-solve, learn and create their own mechanisms for resolving issues and most importantly, communicate effectively with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Planned projects, training, objectives, timelines, deliverables and milestones for the NOC.
- Developed and reported on metrics for the performance of the NOC and individual NOC employees.
- Coached and mentored Senior and Junior technicians to ensure personnel are working issues as efficiently and accurately as possible in a team oriented professional culture.
- Met, exceeded and maintained 100% of NOC service level agreements.
MCI was once considered the Second Largest Telecommunication Company in the world.
Full-time Cary (United States - North Carolina)