I am a thorough, efficient, and skilled IT Professional with 15+ years' experience ranging from Software Development to Executive Level Management.
to August 2013
- Provide detailed requirements for LexisNexis Practice Management "Mobility" Application solutions.
- Together with product owner, define product roadmap using "The Pragmatic Marketing Framework".
- Participate in market problem Identification.
- Perform decomposition of themes and epics for multiple sprints and releases.
- Develop user stories and detailed acceptance criteria per Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Manage weekly backlog grooming team sessions.
- Manage Sprint Planning.
- Contribute to User experience (UX) designs.
- Initiated, developed and implemented the BLSS Systems "Change Control" process.
- Developed "Mobility" System Features using BluePrint (BP) to define requirements and develop use cases.
- Developed test cases based on requirements defined in BP and pushed to Quality Center (QC) for use during test efforts.
- Instrumental in organization moving to Agile by backward engineering Product Owner concepts into user stories and acceptance criteria that enabled successful completion of multiple sprints.
- Instrumental in organization moving to Agile by backwards engineering Product Owner concepts into user stories with acceptance criteria that enabled successful completion of multiple sprints.
Leading global provider of content-enabled workflow solutions designed specifically for professionals in the legal, risk management, corporate, government, law enforcement, accounting, and academic markets.