I am a thorough, efficient, and skilled IT Professional with 15+ years' experience ranging from Software Development to Executive Level Management.
Kraft Foods Group [Nabisco Inc]
to August 1996
- Lead a staff of developers and DBA’s with gathering requirements, designing, and implementing the following three client server systems for the marketing and sales organizations.
- 1. Promotional Allocation Spending System (PASS) is a Client Server, PowerBuilder, C++, Oracle System used to track promotional spending associated with marketing product advertisements.
- 2. Consumer Promotions System is a Client Server, PowerBuilder, C++, Oracle System used to develop coupons and monitor coupon sales against budgets defined by marketing and sales executes.
- 3. Creative Services System is a Client Server, C++, Oracle System used by marketing to track competitive advertisements.
- Reduced the need for user generated Excel calculated spreadsheets and reports for Marketing and Sales information.
- Successfully facilitated the development of territory management plans consistent with industry sales and practices.
- Reduced monthly close process from 7 days to 1 by re-engineering system processes and automating file manipulation architecture.
Kraft Foods Group is one of the largest, most renowned food and beverage businesses in North America. We’re also one of the biggest publicly traded consumer packaged food and beverage companies, based on our 2011 combined net revenues of $18.7 billion.