I am a thorough, efficient, and skilled IT Professional with 15+ years' experience ranging from Software Development to Executive Level Management.
ED&F Man and Westway Feed Products
to September 2015
- Work closely with business units to support, define and implement MS Dynamics AX solutions.
- Analyze system usage and practices to recommend business process improvements.
- Support all aspects (i.e. usage questions, issues, business processes, reporting, and data quality) of the MS Dynamics AX and associated application components.
- Work with decision makers, system owners and end users to define business, financial, and operational requirements.
- Developed requirements to support AP, AR and Closing Management processes.
- Managed moving the IT System infrastructure to London, England by developing the project plan, setting up data conversion efforts, determining team roles and responsibilities, developing test cases, and executing mock cutovers.
- Supported month-end closing process.
- Developed requirements to support AP, AR and Closing Management Process
- Participated in developing ERP implementation roadmap.
- Developed strategies for improving or further leveraging legacy systems until the entire ERP solution is implemented.
ED&F Man is a merchant of agricultural commodities, trading specifically in sugar, molasses and coffee. One of ED&F Man subsidiary is Westway Feed Products a global supplier of agricultural molasses-based liquid solutions.